BAQUACIL metal control is great at preventing stains caused by metals in your swimming pool water. This swimming pool care chemical deactivates copper, iron, and other heavy metals that can affect water clarity and cause staining. About the Brand: BAQUACIL was developed for use in chlorine-free swimming pools. Our water care products are both economical and powerful enough for the toughest jobs. Within BAQUACIL?s and its sister brands? wide selection of products, we offer everything from algaecides and deposit control formulas to sanitizers, powerful surface cleaners, clarifiers, enzyme-based cleaners, and more. If you like using BAQUACIL, check out some of the other similar brands from our parent company, Sigura. With brands like HTH, Applied Biochemists, Leisure Time, GLB, Spa Selections, and PooLife, Sigura has a long heritage and more than a century of experience in developing innovative water treatment solutions for use in pools, lakes, ponds, hot tubs, and more. At Sigura, we have an unparalleled passion, pride, and commitment to delivering superior water treatments that improve the environment and enhance the security, health, and safety of the global communities we serve. With our track record of innovation and simple, intuitive solutions that anticipate needs, Sigura customers feel more secure as they enjoy their pools, spas, ponds, and lakes.
- BENEFITS: Helps prevent stains caused by metals in your swimming pool water
- USE: Designed to be used weekly in your swimming pool
- COMPATIBILITY: Product not compatible with chlorine or bromine sanitizers
- FEATURES: Chlorine-free formula; Helps promote water clarity; Deactivates iron, copper, and other trace metals
- INCLUDES: One 1.25-lb container of Baquacil Metal Control