Ivermectin Equine Paste provides effective control of the following parasites in horses: Large Strongyles (adults)-Strongylus vulgaris (also early forms in blood vessels) S. edentatus (also tissue stages) S. equinus Triodontophorus spp; Small Strongyles including those resistant to some benzimidazole class compounds (adults and fourth-stage larvae)-Cyathostomum spp. Cylicocyclus spp. Cylicostephanus spp. Cylicodontophorus spp; Pinworms (adults and fourth-stage larvae): Oxyuris equi; Ascarids (adults and third-and fourth-stage larvae)-Parascaris equorum; Hairworms (adults)-Trichostrongylus axei; Large-mouth Stomach Worms (adults)-Habronema muscae; Bots (oral and gastric stages)-Gasterophilus spp; Lungworms )adults and fourth-stage larvae)-Dictyocaulus arnfieldi; Intestinal Threadworms (adults)-Strongyloides westeri; Summer Sores caused by Habronema and Draschia spp. cutaneous third-stage larvae; Dermatitis caused by neck threadworm microfilariae Onchocerca sp.
- 6 0.21-ounce tubes apple-flavored horse dewormer
- Removes worms and bots from horses with a single dose
- Safe to use on all horses, including broodmares, breeding stallions, and young foals
- Allows horses to reach their full potential by providing effective, safe parasite protection
- Provides effective control of large strongyles, small strongyles, pinworms, ascarids, hairworms, large-mouth stomach worms, bots, lungworms, intestinal threadworms, summer sores and dermatitis in horses