The X-CUT saw chain was designed by one of the world?s most respected chainsaw brands, with a focus on the best possible returns. The saw chain has a low-vibration pixel design that cuts a narrow kerf and requires less power from the saw than standard cutting systems. The chrome and steel used to craft the X-CUT saw chain have been refined and pre-stretched to provide sharpness and dynamic durability that reduces the need for servicing and re-tensioning. The saw chain has built-in superior lubrication functions and an optimal heat treatment design that will assist in a smoother and faster cut at more optimal angles and require less effort by the user. This chain has a 3/8-inch pitch and a bar length of 28 inches. It's recommended for professional use on 50cc to 100cc chainsaws.
- Cut with power and efficiency with this X-Cut chisel 3/8-inch pitch chainsaw chain
- Promises faster and more efficient performance than ever before
- Pre-stretched, lowering the need for adjustments and the risk of damage from a slack chain that can go longer before re-tensioning
- Outstanding sharpness built to last
- Narrow chain offers kickback reduction and low vibrations