From Kershaw?s popular Leek line of folding pocket knives, comes the Classic Leek, the ideal stainless steel EDC. Kershaw?s engineers blast the blade and handle under high pressure to create a soft, non-reflective matte look. Independently reviewed by Outdoor Gearlab, the Leek won the award for ?Best Buy 2016?. The Leek?s razor sharp, 3? modified drop-point blade is made with 14C28N Sandvik steel for excellent edge retention, corrosion resistance and hardness. The blade performs masterfully well in its slicing capacity, while the slim tip provides excellent piercing action and performs even in meticulous detail work. The Leek features Kershaw?s SpeedSafe assisted opening system for easy one-handed operation, a built-in frame lock to prevent the blade from closing during use, and a Tip-lock slider securing blade is closed in transit. Expertly crafted in Tualatin, Oregon by Kershaw?s skilled knifemakers, and covered by a limited lifetime warranty, the Leek is the perfect everyday carry.
- Versatile 3 inch blade made with Sandvik 14C28N Steel, one of the highest performing knife steels in the world, for increased hardness, corrosion resistance and edge retention
- 410 stainless steel alloy handle provides resistance to corrosion and extra strength and hardness
- Frame lock gives the knife a slim sleek style while holding the blade open during use; tip lock keeps blade closed during carry
- SpeedSafe Assisted opening allows opening with Minimal effort and maximal functionality; simple pocket carry and tactical engagement with strong or weak hand
- Blade length: 3 inches; Closed length: 4 inches; Open length: 7 inches; Weight: 3 oz.