Ready Seal stain enhances the natural beauty of the wood allowing the texture and grain of the wood to remain visible. This stain is an oil-based, semi transparent stain and sealer in one, suitable for all your exterior wood projects. It is a unique formula that penetrates deeply to protect and preserve wood from the elements such as mold, mildew and damaging UV rays.
- Requires no primer. Ready Seal is darkest when first applied. It reaches its true color in approximately 14 days. Do not apply Ready Seal over painted or newly stained surfaces. Sealed surfaces inhibit penetration.
- May be applied using sprayer, roller or brush onto the woods surface.
- Requires no back brushing and will nerver leave runs, laps, or streaks.
- Requires no wet-line application, the product will blend itself and can be applied in any temperature range for proper application.
- Requires no diluting or thinning prior to spray applications.
- Subject to or will include a PaintCare recycling fee in the following states: CT, or VT. Not available in CA.