Demon WP is a crack and crevice and or spot treatment for residual and contact control of ants, carpenter ants, cockroaches, crickets, spiders, German cockroaches, scorpions, occasional invaders such as firebrats, silverfish, centipedes, millipedes and certain other insects. This odorless wettable powder is the most popular insecticide concentrate used in general household pest control. Demon WP insecticide gives three to four months control of insect pests. Professional pest control operators use Demon WP in their quarterly and annual pest control accounts, in homes and businesses. Available in pre-measured water soluble packets makes 1 to 2 gallons. * One of the oldest and most widely used products by pros * Gives up to 90 day residual and is virtually odorless * Can be used inside and out to control ants, roaches, crickets and many other "occasional invaders" * You will be treating your home just like the pro's * Non-volatile and stable in sunlight * It is authorized by the USDA for use in inedible product areas in federally inspected meat, poultry and egg processing plants. * A gallon of finished Demon WP mix usually completely covers a 2,000 to 2,500 sq. foot home. * Controls Ants, spiders, scorpions, roaches, occasional invadersCan not be shipped to New York or Connecticut
- Sold By PestControlPross!!
- Active Ingredient: Cypermethrin ~ Application area: Demon WP leaves a white powdery film that is especially noticeable on dark surfaces.
- Target pests: ants, carpenter ants, cockroaches, crickets, spiders and certain other insect pests.
- Yield: One envelope contains 4 water-soluble packets and makes 2-4 gallons of solution.
- Pest Control Pros is an independent company and distributor of pest control products. Pest Control Pros can not warranty or guarantee the safety of the products listed on our website as this solely lies with the manufacturer of the product. Products sold on this site are sold throughout the world and it is impossible to know every licensing restriction or requirements, product registration, etc. for every country, state, county, city, province, etc. It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and the end user to provide a license, permit, registration or whatever is required by their local or state authorities to purchase said product.