Get clean and professional looking edging for lawns, paths, and driveways in a single afternoon with EasyFlex Snip to Flex Paver, Brick, or Landscape Edging. Featuring 10 6-foot segments of commercial grade edging, this set of garden and paver borders is a simple and reliable way to create straight and curved paths. Whether you're an experienced landscaper or a DIY weekend warrior, the Snip to Flex design makes it easy to keep your garden and pavers in place. Simply snip the spines and bend edging to form curves or leave spines as-is to create strong, straight edging. To install, place edging in desired shape, hammer stakes (sold separately) through the holes, and back-fill with dirt or ground covering - then sit back and enjoy your beautiful landscape design.
- SNIP TO FLEX PAVER, BRICK, OR LANDSCAPE EDGING: Create a beautifully landscaped yard and paver designs without having to hire a professional with easy to install commercial grade edging
- KIT INCLUDES: 10 6-foot segments for 60 feet of commercial grade plastic edging, measuring 1.75 inches tall
- SNIP TO FLEX: Cut spines where needed to create smooth curves, or leave spines uncut to create rigid straight sections
- DO-IT-YOURSELF: Place the edging around your paved patios, concrete paths, and rock gardens and secure with anchoring stakes (sold separately) for a secure, long lasting border
- DURABLE & FLEXIBLE: Flexible commercial grade plastic allows the edging to be installed in a straight line or molded to form curves