- Calcium Chloride is an ice melt for snow that is designed to work at lower temperatures than traditional driveway salt.
- Calcium chloride ice melt is more effective on contact with ice. Forming brine rapidly, which lowers the freezing point of water creating a more effective ice melter.
- Calcium chloride ice melt pellets help form brine faster than other ice melts because of its hygroscopic properties actually cause it to attract moisture from its surroundings.
- While most other deicer salt products depend on their surroundings for heat, calcium chloride actually generates heat as it dissolves to form ice melting brine.
- Effective down to -25 degrees fahrenheit.