Tenacity Herbicide is a selective, systemic herbicide that features a new mode of action for pre- and post-emergence grass and broadleaf weed control in several cool- and warm-season turf species-like keeping bentgrass out of your rough. Tenacity can also be applied on established or newly seeded turf. Active Ingredient:Mesotrione 40.0%
- Tenacity is a systemic pre-emergence and post-emergence herbicide for the selective contact and residual control of weeds in turfgrasses.
- When applied as a pre-emergent, weeds absorb Tenacity during emergence from the soil.
- Target pests: Barnyardgrass, Carpetweed, Chickweed, Clover, Crabgrass (large & smooth), Dandelion, Foxtail, Goosegrass, Henbit, Yellow Nutsedge, Purslane, Thistle, Wild Carrot and others
- Active Ingredient: Mesotrione 40%
- Date printed on bottle is Manufacture Date, not expiration. Shelf Life: 5-8 years from date of manufacture when properly stored. Keep out of direct sunlight and extreme temperatures