Keep your yard free of burrowing critters with Victor Mole & Gopher Poison Peanuts. The handy peanut pellets act as both a bait and a killer to eliminate moles and gophers. First, the peanuts look and taste extremely palatable to these burrowing rodents. After ingesting the poison peanuts, the active ingredient, Zinc Phosphide, soon exterminates them. With 6 oz. of peanuts, this container includes plenty of bait to rid yourself of burrowing animals.It?s also easy to use! For your convenience, the container features a cone tip design that allows you to easily punch holes in active rodent tunnels. After identifying these active areas, simply poke a hole in the top of the tunnel with the pointed end of the cone. Next, drop in a teaspoon of poison peanuts and carefully close the tunnel with sod or stone. After a few days, check the burrows to see if they are still active. If so, repeat treatment. Note: this product should not be placed in areas that are easily accessible to children and pets.
- Pellets quickly kill moles and gophers
- Easily punch holes in active tunnels with cone tip design
- Unique formula is palatable to moles and gophers
- Tube makes it easy to pour pellets into tunnels
- Do not place in areas accessible to children and pets